UEWA-V2 – Ubiquiti Enterprise Wireless Admin.
Trainer: Alfredo Giordano.
September, 14th – 15th, 2017, Sliema, Malta. Language: English.
The Ubiquiti Enterprise Wireless Admin course is a two-day, in-class training course that teaches the most important concepts in Enterprise Wireless Networking. Course materials and lab activities use the latest UniFi Controller and 802.11ac, 2nd-Gen UAP hardware, with special emphasis on how to design, build, and manage WLANs.
- Date and time: September 14th to 15th 2017 – 10:00 to 18:00
- Location : am Language Studio – 299 Triq Manwel Dimech, Sliema, SLM 1054 – Malta
- Cost: €820 + VAT
- Bundle Price: €1320 + VAT if combined with MTCNA in the same week
- Group limited to 8 people.
- Basic Networking and Wireless knowledge is required.
- Required tools (see below)
- This course includes training, food for lunch and coffee breaks for the training days;
- Seat is not confirmed until Deposit of €200 is paid;
- Class can be cancelled with a full refund up to 2 weeks before the date of the event;
- For Airport Transfers and Accommodation kindly contact us for assistance;
The course offers a wide coverage of the implementation of the Ubiquiti Enterprise Wireless product line including Controller deployment. The training is split up in the following modules:
- WLAN Fundamentals
- WLAN Planning
- Basic Adoption & Configuration
- Advanced Adoption & Guests
- Online Certification Test
- All reservations and payments must be made before August 23rd 2017.
- Cancellation are allowed anytime. An administrative fee of € 100 will be retained in case of cancellation.
|September 14:||September 15:|
The course includes
- Training material kit from Ubiquiti
- UEWA-V2 certification
- Ubiquiti shirt (if approved)
- Equipment for laboratory tests.
- Coffee breaks
- Laptop with Windows (or any system that can support modern browser)
- 3 Cat5 Ethernet cables of at least 5ft
- Power strip
- The certification exam will be held online in English on the Ubiquiti website
- The results will be immediately available
- The use of online translators will be allowed
- The minimum score required to pass is 65% if you get a score of 45% to 64 % you will be granted of a second chance within 48 hours
- The UEWA certificate will be immediately available if you pass the exam.
am Language Studio – 299 Triq Manwel Dimech, Sliema, SLM 1054 – Malta
– Here is a map: