Mikrotik Certified Traffic Control Engineer is an advanced Certification of MikroTik career that covers in details QoS, Firewall and DHCP. It is intended for network administrators interested in designing and implementing advanced traffic control and firewall policies with MikroTik routers.Date and time: January 18th to 19th 2017 – 9:00 to 17:00
- Date and time: September 11th to 13th 2017 – 9:00 to 17:00
- Location : am Language Studio – 299 Triq Manwel Dimech, Sliema, SLM 1054 – Malta
- Cost: €650 + VAT
- Bundle Price: €1150 + VAT if combined with MTCNA in the same week
- Group limited to 8 people.
- Required MTCNA certification (if not entitled of MTCNA may still attend training but will not be admitted to certification exam), good knowledge of TCP/IP protocol
- see below)
- Transaction Charges may apply
- This course includes training, food for lunch and coffee breaks for the training days;
- Seat is not confirmed until Deposit of €200 is paid;
- Class can be cancelled with a full refund up to 2 weeks before the date of the event;
- For Airport Transfers and Accommodation kindly contact us for assistance;
Course is a detailed overview on the traffic control teqniques of Mikrotik RouterOS. Training covers many Technologies used for QoS and firewalling and is organized in the following modules:
- DNS management in RouterOS
- static and dynamic DHCP leases
- Bandwidth control and network impact
- Firewall – tables and chains
- Types of network traffic
- Firewalling best practices
- Protecting your infrastructure, client and servers
- Connection tracking
- Various type of NAT
- QOS and Mangle understanding Mangle table
- Queue Tree and Simple Queues
- Online certification exam
The complete official program of the course is available here.
- All reservations and payments must be made before August 23rd 2017.
- Cancellation are allowed any time. An administrative fee of € 100 will be retained in case of cancellation, or failure to achieve pre-requisites.
|Thursday 14:||Friday 15:|
The course includes
- Training material in pdf format
- MTCTCE certification
- L4 RouterOS License (if aprooved)
- Usage of a MikroTik Router for laboratory tests.
- Coffee breaks
- Laptop with Windows (or any system that can run winbox)
- 3 Cat5 Ethernet cables of at least 5ft
- Power strip
- The certification exam will be held online in English on the MikroTik website
- The results will be immediately available
- MTCTCE test includes generalized questions about Mikrotik and specific questions about NAT, QoS and Firewall
- The use of online translators will be allowed
- The minimum score required to pass is 60% if you get a score of 50% to 60 % you will be granted of a second chance.
- MTCTCE certificate will be imediately available in your MikroTik account
am Language Studio – 299 Triq Manwel Dimech, Sliema, SLM 1054 – Malta
– Here is a map: