MTCRE English – January 18-19 2017, Dublin, Ireland
MTCRE – MikroTik Certified Routing Engineer.
Trainer: Alfredo Giordano
January, 18th – 19th, 2017, Dublin, Ireland. Language: English.
MikroTik Certified Routing Engineer is an advanced certification that covers different aspects of routing, relevant to larger networks and ISPs, with focus on OSPF with single and multiple areas, Policy Routing, and advance use of static routing. It also covers the configuration of multi-homed devices, for Load Balancing and Failover. MTCRE is a requirement for the third level certification – MTCINE. Additional information is available here.
- Location : Green Isle Hotel – Naas Road, Newlands Cross, Dublin 22
- Cost: €650 + VAT
- Bundle Price: €1100 + VAT if combined with MTCNA or UBWA-V2 Training from the previous week
- Group limited to 8 people.
- Required MTCNA certification (if not entitled of MTCNA may still attend training but will not be admitted to certification exam), good knowledge of TCP/IP protocol, required tools (see below)
- This course includes training, food for lunch and coffee breaks for the training days;
- Seat is not confirmed until Deposit of €200 is paid;
- Class can be cancelled with a full refund up to 3 weeks before the date of the event;
- For Airport Transfers and Accommodation kindly contact us for assistance;
The course offers a wide coverage of the implementation of the major routing protocols, including static routing, available in MikroTik RouterOS. The training is split up in the following modules:
- Static Routing
- Introduction to BGP and MPLS
- Introduction to VLAN
- VPN and Tunneling
- Online Certification Test
The complete official program of the course is available here.
- All reservations and payments must be made before December 21st.
- Cancellation are allowed anytime. An administrative fee of € 100 will be retained in case of cancellation.
|Wednesday 18:||Thurday 19:|
The course includes
- Training material in pdf format
- MTCRE certification
- L4 RouterOS License (if approved)
- Usage of a MikroTik Router for laboratory tests.
- Coffee breaks
- Laptop with Windows (or any system that can run winbox)
- 3 Cat5 Ethernet cables of at least 5ft
- Power strip
- The certification exam will be held online in English on the MikroTik website
- The results will be immediately available
- MTCRE examination includes question on NAT, VPN and Routing as well as generic MikroTik questions
- The use of online translators will be allowed
- The minimum score required to pass is 60% if you get a score of 50% to 60 % you will be granted of a second chance.
- The MTCRE certificate will be immediately available in your MikroTik account
Green Isle Hotel – Naas Road, Newlands Cross, Dublin 22
Training shall be held in this hotel or in one nearby. These hotels are reachable via the Luas Red Line or by Car and have plenty of free onsite parking spaces. These Hotels offer good accomodations rates. Check them on trivago.
– Here is a map: