MTCNA – MikroTik Certified Network Associate.
Trainer: Matthew Ciantar, Alfredo Giordano.
September, 29 – October 01, Gzira, Malta. Language: English.
Mikrotik Certified Network Associate is the first step and the foundation for the MikroTik certification. The course is designed for anyone who wants to learn RouterOS , and for all those who wish to take their first steps into the world of routing.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: this course includes training, food for lunch and coffee breaks for the training days! For Airport Transfers and Accommodation kindly contact us for assistance.
- Date and time: September 29 to October 01 9:00 to 17:00
- Location : Cloud IT Services Limited, Triq Nazju Ellul, Il-Gzira, Malta
- Cost: €585 + VAT.
- Group limited to 8 people.
- Prerequisites : A good basic knowledge of TCP / IP, required tools (see below)
The course provides the necessary knowledge for installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Mikrotik RouterOS hardware and software. It Contains various laboratory exercises to strengthen the understanding of theoretical concepts and operational capacity. The course follows the official program Mikrotik and consists of the following modules:
- Install, upgrade, first system log in with MikroTik RouterOS
- Configuring a Local Network
- Static routing and dynamic routing concepts
- DHCP, NAT and firewall filters
- Simple Queues
- Hotspot and Wireless Networks
- Bridging, VPN Tunnels
- Web proxy for URL filtering and caching
- Practical laboratories on every topic
- Online Certification Test
The complete official program of the course is available here
- All reservations and payments must be made before September 6th.
- Cancellation are allowed anytime. An administrative fee of € 100 will be retained in case of cancellation.
|Monday 29:||Tuesday 20:||Wednesday 01:|
The course includes
- Training material printed and pdf
- MTCNA certification
- L4 RouterOS License (if approved)
- Usage of a MikroTik Router for laboratory tests.
- Coffee breaks
- Laptop with Windows (or any system that can run winbox)
- 3 Cat5 Ethernet cables of at least 5ft
- RS232 serial cable and adapter
- Power strip
- The certification exam will be held online in English on the MikroTik website
- The results will be immediately available
- MTCNA examination includes both questions about Mikrotik and TCP/IP as well
- The use of online translators will be allowed
- The minimum score required to pass is 60% if you get a score of 50% to 60 % you will be granted of a second chance.
- The MTCNA certificate will be immediately available in your MikroTik account
Cloud IT Services Limited, 187, Triq Nazju Ellul, Il-Gzira, Malta.