MikroTik Certified Network Associate is the first step and the foundation for the MikroTik certification. The course is designed for anyone who wants to learn RouterOS , and for all those who wish to take their first steps into the world of routing.
- Date and time: February 5th to 7th 2018 – 9:00 to 17:00
- Location : The George Hotel– Triq Paceville St. Julians, St Julian’s STJ 3103, Malta
- Cost: €750 + VAT
- Bundle Price: €250 off when booking 2 or more courses together
- Group limited to 10 people.
- Prerequisites : A good basic knowledge of TCP / IP
- see below)
- Transaction Charges may apply
- This course includes training, food for lunch and coffee breaks for the training days;
- Seat is not confirmed until Full Payment in advance or Deposit of €200 is paid;
- Class can be cancelled with a full refund up to 2 weeks before the date of the event;
The course provides the necessary knowledge for installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Mikrotik RouterOS hardware and software. It contains various laboratory exercises to strengthen the understanding of theoretical concepts and operational capacity. The course follows the official program Mikrotik and consists of the following modules:
Here at TikTrain we are very serious and scrupulous about certification. We do require some propaedeutic knowledge (see below) to achieve the maximum possible results from the training days. Should you have further queries do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.
- Install, upgrade, first system log in with MikroTik RouterOS
- Configuring a Local Network
- Static routing and dynamic routing concepts
- DHCP, NAT and firewall filters
- Simple Queues
- Hotspot and Wireless Networks
- Bridging, VPN Tunnels
- Web proxy for URL filtering and caching
- Practical laboratories on every topic
- Online Certification Test
The complete official program of the course is available here.
- All reservations and payments must be made before January 19th 2018. Please do not confirm your flights before this date.
- Cancellation are allowed anytime. An administrative fee of € 100 will be retained in case of cancellation.
|Monday 5:||Tuesday 6:||Wednesday 7:|
The course includes
- Training material in pdf format
- MTCNA certification
- L4 RouterOS License (if approved)
- Usage of a MikroTik Router for laboratory tests.
- Coffee breaks
- A good understanding of TCP/IP protocol and the OSI stack
- Good practice with IP Addressing / subnetting
- Basic Networking and routing concepts
- Laptop with Windows (or any system that can run winbox)
- 3 Cat5 Ethernet cables of at least 5ft
- Power strip
- The certification exam will be held online in English on the MikroTik website
- The results will be immediately available
- MTCNA examination includes both questions about Mikrotik and TCP/IP as well
- The use of online translators will be allowed
- The minimum score required to pass is 60% if you get a score of 50% to 60 % you will be granted of a second chance.
- The MTCNA certificate will be immediately available in your MikroTik account
The George Hotel– Triq Paceville St. Julians, St Julian’s STJ 3103 – Malta
– Here is a map: