MTCNA English – September 2-4 2015, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
MTCNA – MikroTik Certified Network Associate.
Trainer: Alfredo Giordano.
September, 2nd – 4th, 2015 Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Language: English.
Mikrotik Certified Network Associate is the first step and the foundation for the MikroTik certification. The course is designed for anyone who wants to learn RouterOS , and for all those who wish to take their first steps into the world of routing.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: this course includes training, food for lunch and coffee breaks for the training days! For Airport Transfers and Accommodation kindly contact us for assistance.
- Date and time: September 2nd to 4th 2015 – 9:00 to 17:00
- Location : Nieuwe Looiersdwarsstraat 9, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Cost: €700.
- Group limited to 10 people.
- Prerequisites : A good basic knowledge of TCP / IP, required tools (see below)
The course provides the necessary knowledge for installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Mikrotik RouterOS hardware and software. It Contains various laboratory exercises to strengthen the understanding of theoretical concepts and operational capacity. The course follows the official program Mikrotik and consists of the following modules:
Here at TikTrain we are very serious and scrupulous about certification. We do require some propaedeutic knowledge (see below) to achieve the maximum possible results from the training days. Any further suggestion you may need please do not doubt in contacting us.
- Install, upgrade, first system log in with MikroTik RouterOS
- Configuring a Local Network
- Static routing and dynamic routing concepts
- DHCP, NAT and firewall filters
- Simple Queues
- Hotspot and Wireless Networks
- Bridging, VPN Tunnels
- Web proxy for URL filtering and caching
- Practical laboratories on every topic
- Online Certification Test
The complete official program of the course is available here
- All reservations and payments must be made before January 15th.
- Cancellation are allowed anytime. An administrative fee of € 100 will be retained in case of cancellation.
|Wednesday 2:||Thursday 3:||Friday 4:|
The course includes
- Training material in pdf
- MTCNA certification
- L4 RouterOS License (if approved)
- Usage of a MikroTik Router for laboratory tests.
- Coffee breaks
- A good understanding of TCP/IP protocol and the OSI stack
- Good practice with IP Addressing / subnetting
- Basic Networking and routing concepts
- Laptop with Windows (or any system that can run winbox)
- 3 Cat5 Ethernet cables of at least 5ft
- Power strip
- The certification exam will be held online in English on the MikroTik website
- The results will be immediately available
- MTCNA examination includes both questions about Mikrotik and TCP/IP as well
- The use of online translators will be allowed
- The minimum score required to pass is 60% if you get a score of 50% to 60 % you will be granted of a second chance.
- The MTCNA certificate will be immediately available in your MikroTik account
JAM Workspace: Nieuwe Looiersdwarsstraat 9, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Contact +31 6 48632940 Find accomodations nearby: trivago
How to get there:
By plane: check skyscanner.
Here you can find directions on Google maps.